Currently Browsing: Tali Shalom-Ezer
Our next queer artist to celebrate during Pride Month is filmmaker Tali Shalom-Ezer, known for her 2014 debut feature film Princess. Tali was born in Kfar Saba, Israel, in 1978. At a young age, Tali showed an interest in theater and performance, and joined a theater troupe during high school. Simultaneously, she was drawn to psychology as well, an interest most likely inherited from her mother, a psychiatric nurse.… read more.
FF2 Media’s new “Watch at Home” columns list the new films written and/or directed by women filmmakers that are newly available each week on DVD, Video On Demand &/or streaming services.
Here are the new films written and/or directed by women filmmakers now available at home as of 7/5/2019 (with links to FF2 Media reviews posted the week of their theatrical release):
- Drop Dead Gorgeous – Lona Williams (writer) (streaming exclusively on Hulu)
- Mia and the White Lion – Prune de Maistre (co-writer)
- My Days of Mercy – Tali Shalom-Ezer (director)
- Ophelia – Claire McCarthy (director), Semi Chellas (writer)
- Styx – Ika Künzel (writer)
DANIELLE’S TOP PICK OF THE WEEK
This week’s selection is My Days of Mercy.… read more.