Currently Browsing: Norman Lear
FF2 Associate Editor Jessica Perry asks you to consider these six films by women writers &/or directors (from the full list of films released in NYC theatres in 2016). Note that this list was created in November & will be updated after December 31, 2016.
My Favorite Feature Films of 2016 (2)
- Hello, My Name is Doris (Writer Laura Terruso)
- The Edge of Seventeen (Writer/Director Kelly Fremon Craig)
My Favorite Documentary Films of 2016 (2)
- A Beautiful Planet (Director Toni Myers)
- Norman Lear: Just Another Version of You (Directors Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady)
My Favorite Foreign Language Films of 2016 (2)
- Neerja (Writer Sanyukta Shaikh Chawla)
- The Red Turtle (Writer Pascale Ferran)
Photo: Sally Field as Doris Miller and Max Greenfield as John Fremont in Hello, My Name is Doris. … read more.