Currently Browsing: Elizabeth Banks
FF2 Media’s new “Watch at Home” columns list the new films written and/or directed by women filmmakers that are newly available each week on DVD, Video On Demand &/or streaming services.
Here are the new films written and/or directed by women filmmakers now available at home as of 3/13/2020 (with links to FF2 Media reviews posted the week of their theatrical release):
- Charlie’s Angels – Elizabeth Banks (writer-director)
- The Dog Doc – Cindy Meehl (director)
- Lost Girls – Liz Garbus (director) (Netflix)
- Lost Transmissions – Katharine O’Brien (writer-director)
- The Postcard Killings -Liza Marklund (co-writer)
- Ride Like A Girl – Rachel Griffiths (director), Elise McCredie (co-writer)
- Spies in Disguise – Cindy Davis (screen story by)
- Stargirl – Julia Hart (director/co-writer), Kristin Hahn (co-writer) (Disney+)
- Transference – Jennifer Lloyd (co-writer)
DANIELLE’S TOP PICK OF THE WEEK
Charlie’s Angels takes the Townsend Agency international in this very fast-paced action-comedy written and directed by Elizabeth Banks.… read more.